YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE IN EXAMS BY DEVELOPING YOUR TIME MANAGEMENT AND STUDY SKILLS. CRAMMING BEFORE AN EXAM IS NOT AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET TO KNOW THE MATERIALS. USE THE BOARD STUDY MATERIAL TO PREPARE EARLY & GET ON TOP OF THE MATERIAL.
1) HEALTHY DIET will improve your concentration, drink more water, water based fruits e.g. grapes, watermelon, oranges, muskmelon etc. On the other end excessive amount of caffeine (coffee, tea, cold drinks) and energy drinks may interfere with your sleep and increase anxiety and tension headaches
2) GOOD SLEEP- sleep is important. Researcher had shown that the student who have good sleep pattern perform 30% than student who stay up late to study.
3) EXERCISE- exercise will release feel good hormone and improves your concentration.
4) TIME-OUT- you may also need to take some time out to catch up with friends or family or do something you enjoy.
5) LEARN & PRACTICE SELF MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES to sooth & ground your body like mind fullness, relaxation techniques and visualization.
6) WORKOUT IN ADVANCE what works for you so you can use it in exam. These techniques will help to build your resilience, keep you focus and make it easier for you to recall what you have learnt. You might also find it helpful to learn and practice strategies to sooth & centre your mind such as identifying helpful & unhelpful self talk.
7) Avoid negative talk loops and using your imagination and visualization to shift your thinking.
In the exam acknowledge a fact you may still feel nervous but manage your thoughts & feelings with the techniques you have learnt. Bring yourself to the here and now, refocus the mind on the task at hand. SEEK HELP FROM COORDINATORS, HEALTH PROFESSIONALS OR COUNSELORS. IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO OR CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY ANY OF THE TECHNIQUES WE HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT, CONTACT BLISS- YOUR PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
GET INSTANT HELP AND GUIDANCE ON OUR PAGE BY RENOWNED COUNSELORS/PSYCHOLOGIST.